Occupational medicine and employee health are integral parts of any healthcare delivery system’s essential functions. Many hospitals do not have access to the kind of expertise necessary to make these programs efficient and effective as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations. Dr. Cassano can provide this expertise to your facility and assist you in developing and remodeling your programs.
She has developed multiple hospital employee health policies and programs in the following areas:
- Respiratory protection program
- Bloodborne pathogen policies
- Fitness for Duty/ADA issues
- Tuberculosis control programs
- Hazardous Drugs and materials
- Response to emerging infectious diseases such as Ebola and Zika
Dr. Cassano can also assist you in developing staffing levels and clinic management protocols including drug screening and clinic flow/scheduling.
For further information, please send a message via the Contact page.